The street washer machine market in Europe is estimated to register growth at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period, from 2022 to 2031, states a review by Transparency Market Research (TMR).
The use of different street washer equipment such as road washing machines and street washing machines is increasing in recent years as they help in washing debris and sedimentations from the roads, thereby making driving on the road more convenient. Moreover, street pressure washers are being utilized in industrial areas in order to remove emissions including chemicals or oil residues from the streets. Hence, the expansion of industrial areas in developing and developed economies is boosting the sales growth in the street washer machine market.
At construction sites, street power washers find extensive application in order to take out cement as well as other residues. Hence, a rise in the number of construction activities is prognosticated to fuel the demand for products from the street washer machine market in the forthcoming years.
Street Washer Machine Market: Key Findings
- Street washer machines are being utilized in municipal street cleaning systems across the globe. These machines are gaining popularity owing to their ability to assist in keeping the roads and streets clean. Moreover, a rise in the utilization of these machines in road sanitization, specifically during the COVID-19 pandemic, has played a key role in the growth of the street washer machine market.
- Street washing machines are in high demand owing to their increased use by authorities in order to clean highways and streets. Hence, players in the street washer machine market are expected to experience sizable growth prospects in the street/road washing and highway washing segments of the market.
- Major companies in the street washer machine market are focusing on the expansion of their third-party distribution channels in order to maintain their leading market positions. This factor is anticipated to help in the growth of the indirect distribution channel segment of the market in the upcoming years. The revenue of the street washer machine market in Europe is estimated to be valued at US$ 1,570.8 Mn by 2031.
- The demand for petrol or diesel models of street washer machines is being increasing in recent years owing to their cost-effective nature. As the diesel engines operate on the compression cycle, these engines are able to generate extra power and torque output. These factors are driving the demand opportunities for key players operating in the street washer market.
- However, the running cost of diesel/petrol machines is high. In addition, they emit a notable amount of CO2 and other pollutants into the atmosphere. Owing to these factors, the companies in the street washer machine market are experiencing a gradual inclination of customers toward the use of a clean fuel alternative including electric municipal vehicles, notes a TMR study. This aside, major road sweeping machine manufacturers are increasing R&Ds in order to develop next-gen machines.